[access-uk] Re: problem with list

  • From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:24:30 +0100

Hi, yes, I'm getting the same thing, also using Outlook Express 6.0 for what
it's worth. I hope this isn't anyone's idea of an enhancement, because it's
driving me crazy. As someone else mentioned, if people don't sign their
messages, there's no way of knowing who the message is from. Well, I guess
there is if you want to go digging around in the e-mail headers, but surely
that's not reasonable, is it? Sorry folks, just sounding off, but this is
seriously irritating. Tracey Kier.