[access-uk] Re: problem with audible.co.uk

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 21:27:52 +0100

Hi kevin

I've never forgotten my password, so have never seen this before, but I have called Audible customer Service in the past about another issue and they were very helpful, and based in the UK, so don't be afraid to talk to them if you can't get that to work.

Good luck.
James
----- Original Message ----- From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>