[access-uk] Re: problem with a website

  • From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 14:26:59 +0100

Kevin,

        I wasn't aware that there was a difference, although it sounds very
much like there must be.

        It's curious, tab indexing has been around for a long while and I'm
not sure how Jaws could be configuered to deal with it differentlyI've got
v4.5 installed at work, so I'll see if I can figure it out next week.

        I did try Sunil's suggestion of switching of page refresh, but this
didn't seem to make much difference in 6.2. Curious.

Tink.