[access-uk] Re: problem with BT Yahoo

  • From: "John Farley" <john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 19:39:47 +0100

Hello Wendy,

This is probably because when you installed the BT software it sets itself
up as the default browser.

You should have IE set up as the default browser and then this may not
occur.

A way of doing this is to go into internet options, either from the control
panel or IE itself. In the tabs on the top the last one is programmes. Check
the box which says something like "IE should check to ensure it is the
default browser".

Then, when you click on a link in an e-mail you should go to IE rather than
the BT browser.

Unless you want to use something specific in the BT Yahoo browser you will
probably find that IE will cover your needs.

Regards, John

Contact on : (Home)
john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        or : (work)