[access-uk] problem streaming radio on my N86

  • From: "Alistair" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 08:21:38 +0100

Hi, At a bit of a loss so would be interested if anyone could come up either
with a cure or explanation for the following.

Using either moodio or mundu on my Nokia N86 to stream my favourite radio
stations I have the issue where If I choose Orange internet as my default
access pointthen Real player will happily play them on the phone. If however I
try to access the same streams using my home WLAN, then Real player refuses to
play the stream,Any thoughts on why this should be?

Thank you!

confused! Befuddled and frustrated!

Alistair