From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
martin wilsher
Sent: Friday 9 October 2009 14:58
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] problem connecting with jokuspot and walking hotspot.

Hi all.

ok this one's annoying me, as i've done everything i can think of.  i use an
n82 to give my netbook wireless connectivity.  for some reason, i can't
connect to the net with either jokuspot or walking hotspot, even though the
netbook says it's connected.  connections with wired ethernet are okay.
Eset smart security does not seem to mind connecting via ethernet, and gives
no response when connecting to the mobile phone.  any thoughts?  thanks.

database 4493 (20091009) __________