To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 1:31 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: problem connecting to wireless router

Yusuf.

Try clearing your wi-fi history cache.

1.  Go to control panel.
2.  Go to Network.
3.  alt enter on wireless network connection
4.  ctrl tab once across to wireless networks.
5.  Tab into the list of the prefered wireless networks.
6.  Alt r to remove each one.

OK your way out. Reboot and try connecting to the network again. Note. You'll need your wi-fi password to reconnect.

Dj Paddy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>