[access-uk] Re: problem cd

Hmm scary. Could this be a copy protected CD?
On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 22:04:50 +0100, "John Gallagher"
<john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hi list
> I have a travis cd
> a boy with no name which plays in our cd player but, when I put this
> cd in the pc it only has three files on it
> one is start I cannot find the cda files
> wonder if anyone can explain?
> maybe I should go in to properties and change something.
> thanks.

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx

Why not join the Blind Hobbyist mailing list! To subscribe, send a blank
message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx