[access-uk] Re: printers ??

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:35:33 +0100

Andrew,

Although I am using win2k there should be no difference in the xp use of the
printer.

It connects via usb and has a power supply to plug in.  The software that
comes with it is like a mini database program so y ou can make up a list of
names and addresses which you can simply cursor up and down then hit control
p to print a label.  It's that simple.  You can also access the software
through microsoft word and outlook which is the real boon for me.  Just
highlight the senders address in a letter then find dymo label printer in
the tools drop down menu and hit control p when it puts the window up.
Simplicity itself.  I love it.

hth,

Mark Threadgold