[access-uk] Re: printers

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:23:51 +0100

This is a question I would like the answer to as well. I keep mine going by running a couple of test pages once a week when I do the weekly housekeeping. But an attention free machine would suit me far better.

Would a laser be better I wonder? Most of my printing, well what little I do, is monochrome so the lack of colour wouldn't be a problem and they are around the price of a inkjet printer now.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>