[access-uk] Re: printers

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:24:20 +0100

Debbie -

I have this same problem, but my Lexmark would report if ink levels were
low, so I don't think it's that, but haven't yet figured out what it is.
Like with you, the print job goes through the process, but the sheet is
blank. My Lexmark has some limited speech built in, and reports if there is
a problem, such as "print job failed", but with each attempt, the printer
says "printing started, and "print finished" at the end, " and then gives me
another blank sheet. I wish I could sort this -

Andy