[access-uk] Re: pre-ordering skytalke

  • From: "Mike Higgins" <m.j.higgins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:20:28 +0100

I have just spent an entirely fruitless half hour on the phone to Virgin
Media Technical Development and Sales Teams trying to find out if they have
anything similar in development.  I have to say they couldn't have
demonstrated less interest!  Perhaps I just tried the wrong people in the
company but the 3 different departments between which I was bounced, all
showed a uniform and consistent high level of disinterest in the whole
topic.

Still, having got that off my chest, I wondered if anyone on this highly
knowledgeable forum might be able to steer me in a more focused direction.
I simply wondered as someone who has a business package with Virgin Media,
which includes a couple of their boxes, whether or not they are in the
process of developing something similar.  Anyone out there know anything
about this?  Sorry if this has come up on the list before but I couldn't see
anything in a cursory search of list archives.

Thanks

Best wishes,

Mike Higgins,
Email: m.j.higgins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address: 1 Portland Court, Sheffield, S6 3EW, UK.
Tel (voice and, by prior arrangement, fax): +44 (0) 114 2258676
Mobile: +44 (0) 7956 856060