[access-uk] pop-ups sorted

  • From: "JILLIAN GRANT" <jilliangrant1979@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:07:05 -0000

Hi.

I've just been speaking to one of the technical support staff at Sight and
Sound and they've sorted it remotely.  Just as well I did.  I've discovered
that mcafee (sorry if I've misspelled that) appears to be inaccessible with
Jaws, and that was part of the problem.  I think the problem was also the BT
Yahoo tool bar.  Seems I'd have struggled to sort it out on my own.  I was also
having trouble authorizing Jaws, which was why I rang them in the first place.
Just a bit concerned that if I don't use Mcafee, I might breech the terms and
conditions, but I'll have to ask them.

Thanks anyway to Ibby and the rest for trying to help.

Jill.