[access-uk] Re: plustek 3600 and windows 7

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 22:01:40 +0100

Hi Dave,

So what do you do after it says "maintenance complete"?  At what point
does the failure to find software components come up?

That said, I presume you are using Windows 7 Professional 64 bit.
Have you seen any message come up along the lines of "This software
does not appear to have installed correctly" and with a botton which
says something like "re-install using recommended settings?".

George.