[access-uk] Re: plus.net webmail using graphical capcha

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 15:21:54 +0100

Adrian - not experienced this one, but I'm sure if you contact them, they'll
sort it for you, like I said in another post, they really try to keep at the
top of the ratings; in my experience, if you are not happy for some reason, and
it's because of something they have done, if you let them know how you feel,
they will sometimes wave the fee for that month. Good luck and let us know how
it goes -

Andy