[access-uk] Re: plusnet again

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:53:01 +0000

I can't find one that gives top speeds at all times, they all seem restricted in some way at peak times of the day.

At 16:41 29/01/2009, you wrote:
Hi

I've been on the plusnet website and have looked at their packages as it were, I can't find mine anywhere, premier option 1, am I right in thinking this is no longer offered.

There are two I'm interested in, one that gives top speeds at all time but the monthly download limit seems to be fifteen gigs, the other is the same price and gives thirty gigs, this however says nothing about top speeds, am I right in thinking that this one doesn't offer top speeds at all times?

Their off peak hours now seems to be from midnight to some time in the morning, I'm thinking that the rest of the time is part of the peak times and is counted in your monthly allowance?

If I were to change isp how long is it likely I'd be without net connection? I've heard it can be weeks?

Thanks

Trace

Checked by AVG.