[access-uk] Re: plextalk ptx1?

  • From: "trueblue & proud" <hotscot72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 13:05:46 +0100

Oh dear, I must try remember that Elenor.
Anyway in my eyes, you certainly are an angel,

Billy

Billy
From: "trueblue & proud" <hotscot72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24/05/2009 7:34 am

Iain,this is so true, but as I said to Elenor, I like to find out what other
people are experiencing with new products.
The user manual is fine, and I have already been through it with a fine
tooth comb, and I have storred many things away.

I was wondering about the Internet side to the PTX1, now and in the future. I'm also hoping someone creates a mailing list about the new Plextalk PTX1,

Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>