[access-uk] Re: plextalk ptx1?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 13:13:58 +0100

Hi Billy.

You can connect headphones to the PTX1 can you not? why not just use the same socket for external speakers. I used to do that all the time when I had a talking book machine.

----- Original Message ----- From: "trueblue & proud" <hotscot72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "trueblue & proud" <hotscot72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24/05/2009 7:25 am

Elenor, yes there was such a CD, but I'm just wwanting to find out about how
other visually impaired people are getting on with the PTX1 Player.
I always like finding out how other people are getting round problems with
new technologies before I get stuck in. I find this a good way to go.

Have you contacted talking books as yet?,

Billy
----- Original Message ----- From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>