[access-uk] plextalk ptr1

  • From: gw4nby@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 22:01:47 -0000

Hi,

Am thinking of taking advantage of the rnib price reduction on the
ptr1 but before I do, I note on some webb pages that the ptr2 is
being mentioned.

So, is the ptr2 on sale in the uk?  I have not found any info on
google.

Just thinking this may account for the price drop on the ptr1?

Also, anyone worked out the difference between them?

Thanks

Keith Barrett

- - - -

Keith Barrett