[access-uk] phone recommendation

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:00:37 -0000

Hi all.

I'm thinking of buying a mobile phone with talks and would not mind any recommendations. I'd prefer one with a flap or cover to keep the phone clean and free from accidental button presses. I'd also like a small case for attachment to my belt to hold it on as I'll be using it mostly while working in the garden or when shopping. If possible I'd also like one which has quite good tactile qualities and I don't really require texting or similar internet or video facilities. Finally, as I'm a very poor person, I'd like to advertise for a second hand one on the Re-Cycle list so make and model serial numbers would also be welcomed. Thanks. Best wishes. Andy.