[access-uk] Re: phone dialler

  • From: "Peter" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 23:03:44 +0100

You don't actually need  the phone dialer. What is required is a script that
will sequence a series of tones, depending on the number required. This
sequence of tones, played out by the speaker system can be picked up by the
phone reciever  if held in the handand will then, on receiving the tones,
dial the number. Requires a good scripter though. But I believe its very
workable.

Peter

From beautiful Dumbarton on the river Clyde.

MSN:peter_paul_logue@xxxxxxxxxxx