[access-uk] Re: penfriend questions-got mine to day

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 17:54:51 -0000

I wondered about having it round my neck but both Karen my guide dog and my border collie cross pet dog Bailey both paw and I'd be wary of them getting their paws caught in it etc.

A pencil case is a good idea.

I've so far only got the labels that came with the penfriend itself but I can't find out what packs a and b contain and I'm desparate to know if there's more small labels as I seem to be using lots of them.

Thanks for all of the help

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Spring.flower Sent: 18 November 2009 15:34
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: penfriend questions-got mine
to day
Ah, so it is where the usb connection is then?  Thought
it might be
Have to add that I love the idea of being able to back
up all of the recordings so easily.

Trace