[access-uk] penfriend questions-got mine to day

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:06:00 -0000

Hi

My penfriend arrived to day, our post comes so late that I haven't really had a
chance to play with it yet but i have labelled a memory stick, memory sticks
have actually bugged me for ages as they're made in such a way that you can put
a label on them but it has to be small, the small labels with the penfriend are
brilliant for this, I've got loads more memory sticks so I'll be happy for the
rest of the day i think LOL

How do you erase a recording if you want to re-use the label for something
else? not really done with a memory stick but in some cases you can have the
label stuck on a piece of card and then attached to a document with a paper
clip or whatever and you may want to re-use the label once you can bin the
document.

I haven't bought any more labels yet but what do you get in a pack of a or b?
are the labels differently sized like they are in the ones you get with the
machine?

Oh, and, where's the headphone socket? in the flap with the usb connector? and
the mic socket although i haven't got a mic yet.

Trace who's off to label everything now