[access-uk] Re: penfriend labels

Hi David, surely you'd know freezer food from a cd without the aid of a label? I can see perhaps that someone may put one shape on soup, another on tinned vegetables etc, but other than for that it seems like a meaningless exercise. Don't get me wrong, it sounds like an excellent little gadget, but I wish they'd have thought it out better.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 4:19 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: penfriend labels

John

I assume that the various label shapes are so that you can have one shape
for tinned food, another for freezer food, another for DVDs and another for
CDs.

I can't think of any other reason, and yes, they can be felt after they are
stuck on.

These drawbacks are comparatively minor.  It carries out its main function
very well, i.e. that of labelling. The labels I stuck onto freezer items at
10 a.m. are still intact.

David