[access-uk] Re: penfriend labels

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 16:30:49 +0100

Hi Barbara, given that I wonder why they're mixing label sizes. OK, they may supply a mixture of sizes with the unit, but Wouldn't it be a good idea for them to keep label sizes separate in additional label packs? By mixing them they're not giving a choice, they're simply limiting the number of useable labels.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>