[access-uk] penfriend labels

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 16:13:39 +0100

Hi, I'm puzzled as to why penfriend labels should be any bigger than the area the code occupies. Surely, given that the data is on the penfriend and not the label there's no need for it. The size of the thing you're labeling surely doesn't come into it. It occurs to me that making labels bigger than they need to be would potentially limit the functionality, not increase it. Also why different shapes. Are the labels thick enough that you can feel what shape they are when stuck on something? I also hope that on units subsequent to this first production run that the design faults mentioned in previous posts will be corrected. Am I missing something?

                   John.

                   John.