[access-uk] Re: penfriend label calamity not so bad

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 18:46:52 +0100

Hi Husna.

Don't despair just yet *smile*, the RNIB are talking of releasing some coded laundry labels for the PenFriend, plus you could always stick an adhesive label to a sock clip, coat hanger or other such fastening item and record a description of the item attached to it. If you need help sorting your laundry however, you can get different shaped buttons which you can then soe on to laundry items you find it hard to identify.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>