[access-uk] Re: penfriend

  • From: "Long, Alison" <Alison.Long@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 09:47:28 +0100

If you have used the sample pack that came with the PenFriend, then you would
order Pack A (product code DL77), then B, C etc.  Each packs costs £10.50 ex
VAT.  Pack A and B are supplied with 381 labels (273 small circles, 54 big
circles and 54 big squares).  For Pack C onwards we dropped the large circle
labels, following customer feedback, so you get 418 labels in a pack, as there
are more small circle ones.

Thanks
Alison

Alison Long
Products & Publications
Royal National Institute of Blind People
Bakewell Road
Orton Southgate
Peterborough
PE2 6XU