[access-uk] Re: penfriend

  • From: "brian williams" <firstup@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 18:39:12 +0100

HI martin and all
If you take out the cardboard insert from the box and run your fingers along the sides you should find some small round labels. most have another on the reverse. most have recorded instructions on them. there are 2 groups of four, and a few singles. good luck.
Brian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Houghton" <martinhoughton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>