[access-uk] Re: penfirned

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 13:41:59 +0100

Hmmm!  I don't quite get this bit about additional labels ...  Anyone explain
some more.  So, I order my Penfriend and the labels that come with it.  I use
up my labels and need more ...  What are the restrictions here?  I don't get
the bit about only one pack of A or B ...  It seems that you have the starter
pack (and I don't know whether that's an "A" or a "B") but then you can only
order packs sequentially ("A" through to whatever pack letter RNIB produce) but
have I got this or am I really confused???

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx