[access-uk] Re: pen drives

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 16:10:00 -0000

Hi Andy

I've got about four USB pens, and they are probably all different makes.
I've got an 8GB, two 4GB and one 1GB.  They all just plug into all my
devices, and I've never run any software under XP or Vista.  I honestly
can't remember the makes here, but you shouldn't really run into any
problems just going somewhere and buying one, or ordering from the
Internet.  Three out of the four of these also run on the Pac Mate
without difficulty as well for those using note-takers.

Jackie Cairns
Braille Support Adviser
Email: jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sight and Sound Technology