[access-uk] Re: pen drives

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 16:05:16 -0000

Hi.

It depends on what type of pen drive your looking for.  If your looking for
just a standard pen drive, they should be compatible with both xp and vista
with no issues arising.  If your thinking of buying a smart pen drive such as a
U3 drive, you'll need to check that any applications you install on it are
up-to-date and are compatible with vista.  In some cases, you will also have to
update the U3 launcher software as the preinstalled version on some drives is
not compatible with vista.  An updated version is available at www.u3.com.

Hope this helps.