[access-uk] Re: pen drives

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:01:06 -0000

Hi

Have you actually purchased any and if so from where? I'll use google but I'm just wondering which companies are legitimate if you know what I mean, like using recommended sites if I can.

Had a look on ebay but a lot of them just said novelty memory stick but not what it was, I'll have to go back and may be bring up the details for the item, might tell me then but its so fiddly to do that!!

So what have you got in the way of novelties then? LOL

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>