[access-uk] pen drive

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 18:54:19 +0100

Hello All.  I have a removable pen drive with information on it which have
saved.  When I insert it into either of my desktop computers it produces
nothing
and Jaws is silent.  Removing it brings back the desktop.  Now in my wife's
laptop it brings up the information with no trouble.  Now why is it not doing
this in my computers.  My other pen drives are okay.  Anyone help please?

Cheers

Ron