[access-uk] pdf files

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 19:58:55 +0200

Hi

I recently downloaded a pdf file for my sony mp3 cd player.

I have installed adobe 7.7 and omnipage 14 pro.
I like to convert my pdf files to word format or even text but when I have adobe installed, I can't get omnipage to show in my context menu drop down list therefore I am unable to use omnipage to convert my pdf files. Apart from removing adobe completely, is there another way to achieve this? Omnipage is very good for converting these files as not all pdf files are accessible.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx