[access-uk] Re: paypal query?

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 13:53:37 -0000

Jim, yes, but there are 2 boxes, where you choose one or other, to call you right away, or you can pick a time for them to call you.

The only thing is: I don't know, what happens if you don't get the Verification call, maybe someone could let us know about that,
Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "jim o'brien" <jim.taggart@xxxxxxxxxxxx>