[access-uk] Re: pass word

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:19:41 -0000

Hi Alex

No we haven't.  I'll ask Martin to join as I am swamped with university
stuff to join many lists these days.

I used to think BT offered a good service, but after hearing people having
spurious numbers on their bill that caused them extra charges, password
pop-ups appearing on the PC, and BT's choice to take their call centres
overseas, we may look elsewhere later in the year for our broadband at
least.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns