[access-uk] Re: pass word

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 16:49:30 -0000

Hi Alex

Just to clarify, I am not using BT on the Internet to download my Emails.  I
have them coming into Outlook directly, but the password box jumps up very
frequently when either of us are using our machines, yet all our
configurations are correct.  This never happened to me with Sky I have to be
fair and say.  But if I hit the escape key twice, it all goes away, and my
messages come in and go out normally, it's most peculiar.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns