[access-uk] partition magic help needed.

  • From: "Trueblue & Proud" <the.loyalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 16:41:26 +0100

hi guys, looking for some help with Partitioning my internal 120 gb hdd.
Itried using this program partition magic sometim ago, and made a real pigs ear of it. and ended up with half the size hdd than i started with. the other half disappearing somewhere, never ti be seen again.
Don't want the same thing to happen again, so I'm looking someone to step me through using partition magic, to partition my hdd.
Billy