To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 8:07 AM
Subject: [access-uk] pack mate question

Hi List,

Don't know what I've done, but when I press the windows key for the start
menu, I can't get a listing using my curser keys.
I've done various resets but I get the same result.
I hip p for programmes and I'm in the list, same as for the office mobile
programmes.
What can I do?

Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx