[access-uk] Re: outlook 2003 for Steve

  • From: "Mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 23:28:58 -0000

Hi Steve I'm not stupid either and I've been trying to add bcc to the
emails and tried everything everybody suggested including making sure
the show full menus is checked which it wasn't before but I cannot find
bcc in the view menu with a message open either.  This copy of Microsoft
Office 2003 is professional would it be set out any differently?

Sometimes I wonder why I use Outlook it is so frustrating in some little
ways but I prefer it in others.

Mandy.