[access-uk] Re: outlook.

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 15:02:45 +0100

Mandy

try going into tools, options.  .  You might be on preferences, so shift tab
to your tabs, and arrow right to  mail delivery.  Tab into their and you can
set your  sending and receiving mail options.  Change the checkboxes from
unchecked to checked and play around with the spinboxes or try typing a
time, such as 1.  You will get email delivered every minute if you do this
and you can set Outlook up to send mail immediately you are connected.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx