[access-uk] Re: outlook.

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 16:29:56 +0100

Hi Mandy, in any composition window in Outlook, open the view menu with alt v, arrow down to all headers and press enter. This should make the BCC field visible. Hope that helps. Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mandy" <mandy.MJC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>