[access-uk] Re: opinions wanted

  • From: "Long, Alison" <Alison.Long@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 16:05:28 +0100

Hi,
Apology time!  Yes, there is a file called Word instructions, but unfortunately
they are not to our usual high standard. The instructions are really just a
description and technical/returns information, rather than how to use the
product.

We are addressing this, and full instructions will be available for download
next week (and audio on request)!

Regards
Alison