[access-uk] Re: off topic slightly. Samsung q330 new install, windows explorer has stopped working.

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 17:38:06 +0100

Hi Terry.

I strongly suggest you contact the supplier from where you purchased the laptop
and ask for an exchange.  If the Samsung recovery area is damaged and you cant
recover to initial system status, you may have a problem with the hard drive.
Since the laptop is only a week old, Samsung probably wont take it in for
servicing as an exchange would be quicker.

All the best, Ibrahim.