[access-uk] Re: oasys mobile phones

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 20:01:43 -0000

Fair enough!
Cheers
Alex

From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 6:49 PM
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] Re: oasys mobile phones

I know Alex, unfortunately I had not seen Madeline's message to the list inviting the person to contact RNIB to discuss it over the telephone.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/12/2009 3:29 pm

try this link alex.

http://onlineshop.rnib.org.uk/display_item.asp?n=11
<http://onlineshop.rnib.org.uk/display_item.asp?n=11&c=59&sc=298&id=2767&it=
1&l=2&d=0> &c=59&sc=298&id=2767&it=1&l=2&d=0

twas the link for the phone on the rnib site, you down load the instructions
from here.

 _____