[access-uk] Re: nokia E7 on screen key pad help needed.

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 10:39:54 +0000

-original message-
Subject: [access-uk] Re: nokia E7 on screen key pad help needed.
From: Terry <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/11/2011 10:10 am

Hi Eleanor
i would give that a go but what a bother, you would have to disable Talks
rather than mute it. Incidentally you might like to look at the Talks manual in
relation to touch screens and in addition there is a section in the manual
about dialling extensions. Have you thought of joining the Talks Mailing list?
If you look at Tom Lorimers White Cane site you will find a page relating to
freelists and the UK and international ones are listed. I am just thinking you
will come across more E7 users and more people who know about Talks.
Thanks for the work around.  Can  I just ask, you say that talks doesn't
allow for numbers to be pressed whilst on a call, so what if you unloaded
talks prior to making a call?  Would this then allow you to be able to press
numbers as required, e.g. whilst choosing options on your voice mail, and or
having to choose options on those call that require you to press numbers to
get to different departments.

Thanks.

Terry

From: Terry <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/11/2011 9:18 am

Hi

does this phone have a built in keyboard then, I assumed it was a touch
screen from what he had written.  I'll google it and have a look.

Terry

  _____