[access-uk] Re: nod32 installation issue

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 23:57:51 +0100

Forget the windows firewall, and get kerio personal firewall from jfwlite.com. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 10:57 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: nod32 installation issue

I think your question has been answered. No it's not really the accessible choice nowadays. I've used Windows Firewall for a number of years and touch wood I haven't been hacked, but I admit I need a better one. My antivirus I use is AVG 8 Free which is pretty good and accessible. Hope this helps.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx