[access-uk] Re: nod32 installation issue

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 22:52:08 +0100

HI Damon:

I take it you are using v3 of nod 32 anti virus.  the difference between the
two packages is that the security suite has firewall in it.  if you don't
have an existing firewall then use this, if you do, then use the anti virus
prog only.

you are right, there is no non graphical thing with nod 32 v3,  but f five
from within the nod window should get you to settings, the trouble is, one
thing I haven't managed to do is set up a scheduled scan.  the rest is
pretty much automated.  the jaws curser will work within the nod 32 window
to help update, scan etc.  hth.
  _____