[access-uk] Re: nod32 installation issue

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 09:37:24 +0100

Marie,
After sending my earlier message I suspect that I know where the confusion has
arisen.   In
version 2 of NOD32 there was an option during installation to have a
non-graphical interface
which was ideal for those of us who are screen reader users.  This option was
removed in
version 3 but NOD32 is still quite accessible, if not as convenient as with
version 2 (which
has been discontinued).  Eset Smart Security, which I use, only started at
version 3.

Hope that clarifies things a little,

Douglas

--